We offer comprehensive biological safety cabinet testing, certification, decontamination and repair services. Our trained and vastly experienced technicians are authorized by major manufacturers to perform warranty repair work. Our testing and certification services are executed in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) which are updated to remain compliant with current industry standards, guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). We offer services for Class I, Class II and Class III BSCs.
Required tests include:
- Downflow velocity profiling
- Inflow velocity profiling
- Airflow visualization testing
- HEPA filter integrity testing
- Site installation assessment testing including alarm calibration, as applicable
- Cabinet integrity testing, A1 cabinets only, as applicable
Our vast technical knowledge and experience coupled with our steadfast commitment to quality and the highest standards of customer service, provide our clients with reliable, accurate and thoroughly documented biosafety cabinet certification results, ensuring optimal BSC performance, documented regulatory and quality compliance, and minimized equipment down time.